Holidays and celebrations are a time when our friends and family gather as one. As we all know, every gathering ends up in the kitchen. We’ve been doing this a long time, and welcome the opportunity to help plan your special meal. With advance notice, we can procure most anything you need! Follow the links below for our most popular offerings for each holiday with current pricing. To order – call, talk to us & schedule your pick-up.
CHRISTMAS & Hanukkah
Looking for holiday inspriation? Click the link below for information on Rib Roasts, Tenderloins, Crowns or Porchettas. Don’t see the right cut for your grandmother’s brisket recipe? Or a Christmas ham? We have those too, just give us a call!
We partner with Central Virginia’s best to provide you with the perfect turkey to be the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table. Turkey not your thing? Ask about our spiral or fresh hams! Don’t forget our hand-crafted sausage for your stuffing!
How to Order a Turkey:
- Call the shop and place an order for your turkey – 804-422-8519
- Pay your Turkey Deposit online here!
- Your $50 deposit will be deducted from the cost of your turkey when you pick up for Thanksgiving.
- Deposits are fully refundable until Friday, Nov. 20th at end of business.
- From Saturday, Nov. 21st to Wednesday, Nov. 25th, deposits are not longer refundable. However, we understand that emergencies happen! And arrangements can be made to freeze your turkey for future pick-up.
- If you fail to pick-up your turkey or fail to call us and communicate your extenuating circumstances, then your deposit is forfeited. Turkeys are perishable and we do our best to call you (usually twice) before we close for Thanksgiving.
- Turkey deposits must be paid within 1 week of placing your turkey order. If we do not have a deposit, we will call to remind you! If you still do not complete your turkey deposit. Then I will personally call to cancel your order. I’m sorry, that I will have to do this – but it’s been a crazy year. And we traditionally sell out of turkeys every year.
You know it and we know it: Fourth of July means grilling. We fill our cases with house-made brats, burgers, dogs and more! Impress your friends with a selection of grilled artisanal sausages. Wash them down with a cold craft beer, and remember that every burger is better with BACON!
Memorial Day is a perfect opportunity to dazzle your friends with updates to cookout classics. Pick up some house-made bacon for a tangy bacon and egg potato salad. Choose the right salame and olives for an antipasto salad. Pork butts and loins can be turned into mouth-watering meats from your smoker. And there’s always the tried & true with fresh ground beef for hamburgers!
Easter & Passover
Ham, brisket, chicken, and more. We have the right cut of meat with the perfect recipe tip for you. Celebrating a more modern holiday? We have the ideal rack of short ribs for your Citrus & Chile braised recipe. A roasted leg of lamb is always a crowd-pleaser. Ask about the perfect cheese and wine to compliment your meal.
Anybody can serve up chicken wings. How many of your friends are going to serve delicious quail? From game birds to a wide selection of charcuterie and cheeses, we have everything to make you Super Bowl party, well…super. Your team may not win, but your friends will cheer your food.